Listings last updated on 3/27/17. Please scroll down to view!
**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFO.**
I will be adding more details and information about these retiring moms and dads as they become ready for adoption. Unless otherwise noted, adoption fees range from $0.00 to $3000.00, we may choose to waive the adoption fee, at our discretion.
PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SECURE FENCED YARD!!!
Below you will find our Adult dog adoption listings, Please email or call if you are interested in any of them, Most of our dogs are adopted quite quickly, so please don't hesitate!
* These are "retired" Breeding females. They are in Great health and have NOT been overbred or abused. These Adults are Spayed/Neutered and up to date on Vaccinations, Rabies, Wormings, AND Dental, unless otherwise noted on adoption paperwork. Adults available range in age, from 3 years to 6 years, generally speaking.
WHAT COMES WITH OUR ADULT DOG ADOPTIONS:
* Adoption /sales contract
* Up to date 5 way vaccinations and wormings for ALL common parasites.
* Spay or Neuter already completed and Recovered. Rabies Certificate,
Copies of full medical records from our Vet for all procedures done.
* Supply Bag with Food, Favorite toy with our smell on it for comfort,
* Written health record.
* Purebred registration.
* ALL our Moms and Dads are on site.
* When you visit us you are given full access to all the areas where we raise our puppies and care for our moms and dads!
* 24/7 help and support for the life of the dog!
* Doggy starter kit - Complete new Doggy instructions, we even have FREE E books on dog care, house training, obedience training and MORE for you!
We hope you take the time to visit us, and see that we set the standards for other breeders to compare to!
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
**** YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE!! **** WE DO NOT FLY OUR ADULTS ***
We Require that you visit in person so we can all visit and find the right match for you and the dog, these girls and guys are important to us and hope to place them in a "forever" home. So, Please be prepared to make a very serious commitment here.
We require that you be willing to give the adopted dog AT LEAST 60 days to adjust to your home environment.
We prefer that there be no Full Time young children ( -10 ) in your home environment.
If you own Cats or Kittens we cannot predict what the behavior of the Boston Terriers and french Bulldogs will be as they have a strong pursuit drive, inherent in their genetics.
Please consider this as well, if you are driving a distance to adopt one of our Adults:YOU MUST AGREE BY SIGNING A CONTRACT THAT IF THE ADOPTION DOES NOT WORK OUT WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL RETURN THE DOG DIRECTLY BACK TO US!!!!
****You must have a SECURE fenced yard to be considered for adoption. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! *****
Your home environment must be peaceful and balanced and harmonious. Yelling and screaming is not allowed in their vicinity. You MUST be patient and kind in temperament. If you are demanding, anal and authoritarian in your everyday life, these dogs are NOT for you.
You must enjoy nurturing and finding joy in THEIR enjoyment of life. Some Adults prefer men or women, this will be noted on their description.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED. I WILL SCREEN OVER THE TELEPHONE BEFORE YOU WILL BE GIVEN DIRECTIONS AND AN APPOINTMENT TO VISIT OUR HOME.
If you would like to be placed on our adult adoption mailing list, please sign up here: