* Visits are by appointment only. We schedule appointments 7 days a week from 10 am to 3 pm.
* Appointments are time sensitive for many reasons. This is what you can expect:
Kennel and Nursery = 20 mins.
House and questions = 20 mins.
Playtime with the puppy(s) = 20 mins.
Purchase / Orientation paperwork = 20 - 45 mins.
* DISEASE CONCERNS: Please do not visit other breeders ( the same day) before coming to our home. You will be required to have your feet sanitized immediately upon arrival and wash your hands before entering our Nursery area.
* YOUR PETS: You may bring other pets, but watch the weather (summer heat) and leave them home if it is too warm. BUT, they are not allowed to leave your vehicle. We have a very nice potty area for your pets at the end of our drive.
* CHILDREN: You may bring children ONLY if they are well behaved, rested and under direct supervision of another adult. No screaming, running or fit throwing allowed at our home. ** We believe it is a Parents sole decision in choosing a new puppy when the child(ren) is/are under the age of 10.
* ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: If you are Visiting to Place a deposit on a puppy of your choice OR Purchasing a puppy - We Accept:
We do not accept personal or business checks. A puppy will not leave until it is paid for in full.
* ORIENTATIONS: If you are visiting and planning on taking a puppy home, we require you to complete the orientation reading * PRIOR * to your appointment time. It is crucial that we feel comfortable with your level of preparedness before we send you home with your new puppy. You can find all the orientation information on our website under the required reading page for the breed you have chosen.
* PICTURES AND VIDEO: You are welcome to take pictures and video of our dogs and puppies during your visit.
* PUPPY PURCHASE: No Puppy May Leave until it is a FULL 10 weeks of age. You will have the opportunity to see all the puppies we currently have, ( even the ones as young as 1 day old). We will accept a deposit on a puppy younger than 10 weeks of age.
* THE GOLDEN RULE: Please keep in mind that although our farm is a place of business, it is primarily our home. We ask visitors to respect our home as they would have theirs respected.
We are so excited and happy you have invested the time to visit us, we hope you are pleased with our puppies and decide to make one of our babies yours!
*** DIRECTIONS ***
PLEASE DO NOT USE GPS OR DIGITAL LOCATION GADGETS, THEY DO NOT WORK IN OUR RURAL AREA!!
HERE ARE TURN BY TURN DIRECTIONS, WE SUGGEST YOU PRINT THEM OUT AND BRING THEM WITH YOU!,
1.) I-5 to exit 162, you will only be able to go west.
2.) 2.4 miles on hwy 99. (* Milepost 54.5 )
3.) Our driveway is on the left side of road.
4.) FLANKING OUR DRIVEWAY:
* Street Sign: Umpqua Valley Lane - Private Drive.
* Two mailboxes on a metal stand,
5.) We sit BELOW the grade of the hwy, you will not see our place before you come to the driveway.
6.) Once you get your car pointed down the drive, we are the ONLY HOUSE IN SIGHT ON THE RIGHT.
7.) If you have gone too far, you will see a road called Rock Creek Rd. Turn around and look for us. DO NOT TRAVEL AS FAR AS THE TOWN OF DRAIN!!!
If you are Traveling From The North of us:We Are located a short Distance From I-5 Freeway Exit 162, a great small scenic city to stay in that is close to us would be Cottage Grove, Oregon.
Village Green Resort 725 Row River Road, Cottage Grove, Oregon, 97424 Telephone: 541-942-2491 Toll free: 800-966-6490
Click Below for the Village Green Website:
Cottage Grove Chamber of Commerce website:
Best Western - Cottage Grove Inn 1601 Gateway Blvd Cottage Grove, OR 97424 (541) 942-1000
Comfort Inn 845 Gateway Blvd Cottage Grove, OR 97424 (541) 942-9747
Gray Cat Inn 337 N. 9th Street Cottage Grove, OR 97424 (541) 942-1900
Lily of the Field 35722 Ross Lane PO Box 831 Cottage Grove, OR 97424 (541) 942-2049
If you are looking for more nightlife/daytime outdoor activities, or a wider selection of overnight accommodations, we would suggest Eugene, Oregon.
Eugene, Oregon Visitors website:
If you are Traveling From The South of us:
Roseburg, Oregon is located approximately 35 mins South of our Exit #162. Please visit This excellent website below to see Roseburg Area attractions and accomodations:
If weather conditions are a concern, please visit the Oregon Department Of Transportation "Trip Check" Page:
***Please remember that visits are by appointment only, if you come un-announced,
you will be treated as a trespasser and could be arrested and prosecuted.***